Monday 15 November 2010

patroling and hostile magpies

South East England-Cloudy,partly sunny,will be dull and cloudy this evening. Temp- cold! colder tonight with frost in the morning,weak sunshine in the morning and I can smell rain coming,possibly Wednesday!
  I was out early this morning,5am in fact,I love the outdoors that time of the morning,the frost was crunchy and glittering in the streetlights,the air was fresh and crisp and the smell of morning approaching was delicious. Mrs S was not too happy about leaving the warmth of the duvet behind to let me out but I'm her favourite so I will be forgiven! They wonder what I get up to at that time of morning,I obviously relieve myself first, no stinky cat box for me as I like to be at one with nature! Then I like to walk around the neighbourhood to make sure everything is as it should be, I am also boss of the area so I like to make sure no stray cats have sneaked on to the territory or no dogs have pooped where they shouldn't, when everything is in order I feel calm for the rest of the day and find a nice spot on the fence to wash my paws and watch the sun come up untill Im ready for breakfast! This morning a big ugly magpie was watching me,I don't usually bother the birds but I really don't like magpies,they are noisy and rude. A couple of weeks ago I was making my way home from number 17s garden where I was leaving them a nice present when a screeching magpie flew down and skimmed my back! It then sat in the tree in my garden and laughed and cackled at me,I kept my dignity and ignored it tail high in the air,but I am weary of them now.    

My plan for the day is to have a big sleep on the lid of the washing basket,annoy the terrible twosome and spy on the window cleaner.There is something odd about him. Blog soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment